Las Vegas Gated Homes & Real Estate
Welcome to your best Las Vegas gated homes for sale & real estate in Las Vegas resource. While most gated communities in Las Vegas feature detached single-family homes, some also include a great mix of townhouses and condos, ensuring the dream of living inside a gated community is alive and well for just about any home buyer out there, regardless of budget. For more information on Las Vegas guard gated real estate for sale or to schedule a gated community tour, contact your local real estate team today! Read more about Las Vegas gated homes for sale.
Gated Homes For Sale in Las Vegas NV
Las Vegas Gated Community Housing Market
Start searching Las Vegas Gated homes for sale in some of the city's most highly sought-after neighborhoods.
- Canyon Gate - 453 Homes; Built From 1989 to 1995
- Granada Hills - 150 Homes; Built From 1996 to 2003
- Las Vegas Country Club - 1,110 Homes; Built Between 1968 and 2008
- Los Prados - 1,356 Homes; Built From 1986 to 2000
- Painted Desert - 1,600+ Homes; Built from 1987 to 2003
- Queensridge - 605 Homes; Built From 1996 to 2003
- Rancho Bel Air - 115 Homes; Built in the 1970s and 1980s
- Rancho Circle - 26 Homes; Built From 1945 to the 1990s
- Rancho Nevada Estates - 124 Homes; Built in the 1960s and 1970s
- Regency at the Lakes - 80 Homes; Built From 1992 to 2001
- Rhodes Ranch - 2,800+ Homes; Construction Started in 1998
- Spanish Hills Estates - 99 Homes; Built From 1993 to 2008
- Spanish Oaks - 383 Homes; built Mid-1970s to Mid-1980s
- Spanish Trails - 1,252 Homes; Built in the 1980s to the 1990s
- Ten Oaks - 70 Homes; Built From 1989 to 2001
- The Foothills - 313 Homes; Built From 1996 to 2002
- Westwood - 78 Homes; Built From 1999 to 2002
Las Vegas Gated Community Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in a gated community in Las Vegas? Allow our real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of your new Las Vegas gated home or the sale of your current residence. Our local real estate agents have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of Las Vegas gated properties.
Contact The Little Group of RE/MAX Advantage to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Las Vegas home in a gated community? Review our market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within moments.
Back to Las Vegas Real Estate