Best Golf Courses in Las Vegas: Where Can You Golf Near Las Vegas?
The glamour and lights of the Vegas Strip draw in millions of visitors each year, but Las Vegas is more than casinos and shows. This city is home to dozens of lush golf courses with stunning views, challenging fairways, and luxury amenities to be enjoyed. The Las Vegas region offers golfers a diverse selection of public, private, and semi-private golf courses to fit a range of budgets and skill levels.
Table of Contents
Public Golf Courses in the Las Vegas Area
From the heart of central Las Vegas to the metro areas of Henderson and beyond, golfers of all abilities can find a challenging, fun public golf course to play any day of the week.
Aliante Golf Club
Address: Aliante Golf Club, 3100 West Elkhorn, North Las Vegas, NV 89084
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
The Aliante Golf Club located off the Bruce Woodbury Beltway is par 72 for 18 holes with four tee boxes. The course has two water features and a scenic design with pear and purple locust trees. The facilities include a driving range, putting and chipping greens, and the 3100 Grille.
Aliante Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: range from $39 to $60 with discounts for North Las Vegas and Las Vegas residents
- Grille hours: 6:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Angel Park Golf Club: Mountain, Palm, and Cloud Nine Courses
Address: Angel Park Golf Club, 100 South Rampart Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89145
Hours: Mon–Sun 6:30 a.m.–8 p.m.
The Angel Park Golf Club offers a full golf and recreation experience. Angel Park has two 18-hole courses plus a 12-hole lighted short course, a nine-hole lighted putting course, full practice facility, and Nino's Kitchen. The Palm Course and the Mountain Course, designed by Arnold Palmer, feature spectacular views of the Red Rock Mountains and the iconic Vegas Strip.
Angel Park Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: dynamic rates that adjust in real-time based on demand and other factors
- Nino's Kitchen hours: 7 am–6 p.m.
- Mountain Course: longer than the Palm with challenging par 4s and 5s
- Palm Course: challenging putting greens throughout plus par 3s that require precision
- Cloud Nine: walking course lighted for evening play
- The Devine 9: natural grass, nine-hole putting course, lighted for night play
- Stay-and-play packages available
- Rental facilities available for events
Bali Hai Golf Club
Address: Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours: Mon–Sun; tee time availability varies
Located steps off the Las Vegas Strip, the Bali Hai Golf Club is an oasis amid the city's bright lights. The par-71 course spans seven acres and wows with water features, 2,500 palms, and 100,000 tropical plants to create a paradise retreat for golf enthusiasts. After a round, relax in Cili, the on-site South Pacific-inspired restaurant.
Bali Hai Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: $99–$249; rates vary, and discounts may be available
- Special rates/tee time availability for Clark County residents
- A Vegas In-Club participating golf course
- Cili hours: 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
Bear's Best Las Vegas
Address: Bear's Best Las Vegas, 11111 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89135
Hours: Mon–Sun 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Bear's Best Las Vegas golf club, easily accessed from the Beltway/Route 215, is a Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course. Ideal for both novice and experienced golfers, Bear's Best has 18–hole courses that include the FASTEE COURSE™ designed specifically for beginners, Juniors, and Seniors.
Bear's Best Las Vegas Additional Information
- Green fees: $59–$229; rates vary, and discounts may be available
- Practice facilities: short game area, a three-tiered tee line, and more
- Paul Wilson Golf School
Boulder Creek Golf Club
Address: Boulder Creek Golf Club, 1 Clubhouse Drive, Boulder City, NV 89005
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–6 p.m.
Discover the Boulder Creek Golf Club located 25 miles southeast of central Las Vegas off Business 93. This golf course was established in 2003 and still offers acres of beautiful greens and scenery today.
Boulder Creek Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: $21–$55; rates vary, and discounts may be available, including the Boulder City Players Card
- Nine-hole and Twilight rates available
Address: Cascata, 1 Cascata Drive, Boulder City, NV 89005
Hours: Mon–Sun 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Step onto the greens at Cascata, located about 25 miles from central Las Vegas in the River Mountains' foothills. Cascata is an 18-hole, par-72 course with picturesque vistas, including a 418-foot waterfall. Play a round and then relax in the Tuscan-style clubhouse and enjoy a meal in the dining room. Facilities include men's and women's lounges with amenities.
Cascata Additional Information
- Green fees: $299–$449; rates vary by season, and discounts may be available
- Replay rates available
Chimera Golf Club
Address: Chimera Golf Club, 901 Olivia Parkway, Henderson, NV 89011
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–9 p.m.
The Chimera Golf Club in Henderson sits adjacent to the Calico Ridge neighborhood off Lake Mead Parkway. The 18-hole, par-72 course opened in 2004 and today continues as a favorite with area residents and their guests. The club has a full grass driving range, putting green, short game area, a pavilion for events, and its Slice 19 Bar & Grill is open daily.
Chimera Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: $38–$79; rates vary by season, and discounts may be available
- Bar & Grill hours: 7 a.m.–9 p.m., delivery 1-8:45 p.m.
- Footgolf course also available
Coyote Springs Golf Club
Address: Coyote Springs Golf Club, 3100 NV-168, Moapa, NV 89025
Hours: Mon–Sun 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
The Coyote Springs Golf Club is a golf community that features a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course. Play 18 holes amid lush landscapes and tranquil scenery. Coyote Springs is a golfer's retreat located about 55 miles north of central Las Vegas.
Coyote Springs Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: $55–$170; rates vary by season, and discounts may be available
- Nevada residents' guests may receive 30% off the rack rate
The Club at Sunrise
Address: The Club at Sunrise, 5483 Club House Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89142
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–5 p.m.
Formerly known as the Desert Rose Golf Course, The Club at Sunrise sits east of I-515. Built in 1964, the golf course is a par 72. The facilities include a driving range and putting green. Pro services plus rental carts and clubs are available.
The Club at Sunrise Additional Information
- Green fees weekdays: $29–$69; discounts may be available
- Green fees weekends: $39–$79; discounts may be available
Desert Pines Golf Club
Address: Desert Pines Golf Club, 3415 East Bonanza Road, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–4 p.m.
The Desert Pines Golf Club opened in 1996. It sits conveniently close to the Strip and features a Carolinas-style course layout. Desert Pines has 18 holes, a two-tiered climate-controlled driving range, a putting green, and an on-course bar service. Enjoy on-site dining at the Duffers Bar & Grill.
Desert Pines Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: residents $20–$60, guests $89–$119; rates may vary
- Arcis Players Card and Club rates available
- Bar & Grill hours: 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Durango Hills Golf Club
Address: Durango Hills Golf Club, 3501 North Durango Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89129
Hours: Mon–Sun; tee time availability varies
The Durango Hills Golf Club is an executive-length course that opened in 2002. It offers four par-4 holes and 14 par-3 holes for a course total of par 58. The facilities include a full-service pro shop and the Durango Grill & Bar.
Durango Hills Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: rates vary by season; discounts may be available
- Platinum Membership: $2,000 for 12 months
Las Vegas Golf Center
Address: Las Vegas Golf Center, 6730 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours: Mon–Sun 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
The Las Vegas Golf Center sprawls across 42 acres just north of Interstate 215. It's a lighted nine-hole, par-3 course designed by Robert Cupp that features a lighted 113-stall two-tiered driving range, a putting green, a short game area, and the Rockstar Bar.
Las Vegas Golf Center Additional Information
- Green fees: Mon–Thurs $15–$30; Fri–Sun and Holidays $15–$35; discounts may be available
- Rockstar Bar bar hours: Mon–Fri 4-11 p.m., Sat 11 a.m.–11 p.m., Sun 11 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Rockstar Bar food hours: Closed Mon–Thurs, Fri 4 p.m.–11 p.m., Sat–Sun 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
Las Vegas Golf Club
Address: Las Vegas Golf Club, 4300 West Washington Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89107
Hours: Mon–Sun 5 a.m.–6:45 p.m.
Considered the oldest course in the valley, the Las Vegas Golf Club has been open since 1938. It's a par-72 course designed by William P. Bell, complete with wide fairways, numerous doglegs, and strategic bunkering. The Las Vegas Golf Club is also home to the 1938 Bar & Grille, where golfers can refuel themselves with drinks and delicious food.
Las Vegas Golf Club Additional Information
- Golf shop hours: 6 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Green fees: residents $10–$40, guests $39–$109; rates may vary
- Arcis Player Membership and Prime rates available
Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort: Sun Mountain, Snow Mountain, and Wolf Course
Address: Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort, 10325 Nu-Way Kaiv Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89124
Hours: Mon–Sun; tee time availability varies
The Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort sits north of the city off Highway 95 near Tule Springs. The sprawling resort boasts three distinct courses with panoramic vistas; it's a lush oasis in the Nevada desert. In addition to the Sun Mountain, Snow Mountain, and Wolf courses, the resort has two complete practice facilities with a driving range, a short game area, and putting greens. There is on-site dining as well.
Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort: Sun Mountain, Snow Mountain, and Wolf Course Additional Information
- Golf shop opens 30 minutes before the first tee time
- Bar is open until the last golfer returns from the course
- Green fees for Peak Season: weekdays $89–$179, weekends $119–$209
- Green fees for the Off Season: weekdays $79–$109, weekends $79–$129
- Rates may vary, and discounts may be available
- Programs: Platinum Club, PACC Club, E-club
- Stay-and-play packages available
Legacy Golf Club
Address: Legacy Golf Club, 130 Par Excellence Drive, Henderson, NV 89074
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–6 p.m.
Discover the Legacy Golf Club in Henderson, just 16 miles south of central Las Vegas. The Legacy features a par-72 course plus a full practice facility with a driving range, a chipping and bunker area, and a large putting green. For meals and refreshments, the Grill at Legacy is open daily for breakfast and lunch.
Legacy Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees for Clark County residents: $24–$60
- Green fees for Non-residents: $49–$144
- Individual and couples packages available
Los Prados Golf & Country Club
Address: Los Prados Golf & Country Club, 5150 Los Prados Circle, Las Vegas, NV 89130
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–4 p.m.
The Los Prados Golf & Country Club is located within the gated community of Los Prados that features nearly 1,400 homes, the golf course, the clubhouse, pools, and tennis courts. The 18-hole course is par 72, and there are practice facilities plus casual dining at the 19th Hole Restaurant.
Los Prados Golf & Country Club Additional Information
- Green fees: residents $30–$40, non-residents $30-$50
- Green fees for casino/military/teachers: $30–$32
- Twilight rates available
- All rates may vary, and membership options are available
- Restaurant hours: Mon–Sat 7 a.m.–8 p.m., Sun 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Painted Desert Golf Club
Address: Painted Desert Golf Club, 5555 Painted Mirage Road, Las Vegas, NV 89149
Hours: Mon–Sun 6:30 a.m.–6 p.m.; course typically closes for a period during September
The Painted Desert Golf Club can be found in the Solana Del Mar neighborhood of Las Vegas, located off Business 95 and south of the Woodbury Beltway/Route 215. Play 18 holes and then grab a meal at the Rockwall Grille. Facilities include an all-grass driving range, a short game area, and a large putting green.
Painted Desert Golf Club Additional Information
- Golf shop hours: 6 a.m–6 p.m.; times may vary
- Green fees: residents $25–$119, non-residents $89–$119
- Rates may vary; Arcis membership options available
Primm Valley Golf Club: Lakes Course and Desert Course
Address: Primm Valley Golf Club, 1 Yates Wells Road, Nipton, CA 92364
Hours: Mon–Sun 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Primm Valley Golf Club is located in California, about 50 miles from downtown Las Vegas via Interstate 15. The two 18-hole courses were designed by Tom Fazio. The Lakes Course opened in 1997 and is par 71 with rolling greens. The Desert Course opened in 1998 and is par 72 with water on five holes and narrow fairways. The 22-acre practice facility includes a double-ended circular driving range, putting greens, and an expansive short game area with chipping and pitching greens. Primm Valley has an on-site Bar & Grill.
Primm Valley Golf Club: Lakes Course and Desert Course Additional Information
- Green fees for Clark County residents: $39–$59; non-residents: $62–$99
- Rates may vary; casino employee discounts available
- Tournaments and group play available
Red Rock Country Club: Arroyo Course
Address: Red Rock Country Club, 2250 C Red Springs Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89135
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–10 p.m.
The Red Rock Country Club's Arroyo Golf Course is located in the master-planned community of Summerlin. Nestled along the Red Rock Canyon, the picturesque course is par 72 with five sets of tee boxes. The golf course, designed by Arnold Palmer, offers challenging play for all levels. The facilities include a clubhouse, full-service pro shop, bar and grill, and practice area.
Red Rock Country Club: Arroyo Course Additional Information
- Green fees: $50–$165; rates vary by tee time and season
- Year-round rack rates: $189
Rhodes Ranch Golf Club
Address: Rhodes Ranch Golf Club, 20 East Rhodes Ranch Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89148
Hours: Mon–Sun 5:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Located in the Rhodes Ranch neighborhood adjacent to Desert Hills, the Rhodes Ranch Golf Club is an 18-hole, par-71 course opened in 1997. The scenic course has water features, mountain views, and rolling fairways.
Rhodes Ranch Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: residents $35–$70, non-residents $60–$110; rates may vary
- GOLFvantage and service industry rates/discounts available
- Ranch House Grille hours: Mon–Sun 7 a.m.–9 p.m.
The Revere Golf Club
Address: The Revere Golf Club, 2600 Hampton Road, Henderson, NV 89052
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–8 p.m.
Discover The Revere Golf Club in Henderson, located about 20 miles southeast of Las Vegas. Revere boasts two 18-hole courses, both par 72: the Lexington and the Concourse. Revere offers golfers 36 holes with views of the Vegas skyline. After playing, be sure to visit Buckman's Grille.
The Revere Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: Sun City (SCA) residents $26–$65, Clark County residents $35–$79, non-residents $107–$225; rates may vary
- Annual pass: individuals $6,999, couples $11,250
- Grille hours: 6 a.m.–8 p.m.
Rio Secco Golf Club
Address: Rio Secco Golf Club, 2851 Grand Hills Drive, Henderson, NV 89052
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–6 p.m.
The Rio Secco Golf Club is a VICI golf property located near Las Vegas in Henderson. It opened in 1997 and is a par-72 course with five forward tee boxes. The Rio Secco is home to the Butch Harmon School of Golf and the Janelas Restaurant & Bar.
Rio Secco Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: dynamic pricing with rates as low as $99–$189; rates may vary
Royal Links Golf Club
Address: Royal Links Golf Club, 5995 East Vegas Valley Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89142
Hours: Mon–Sun 6:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Plan a day at the Royal Links Golf Club; it's like stepping onto the greens in Scotland. Royal Links is a par-72 course designed by Dye International. After a round, enjoy the castle-style clubhouse. It's home to Stymie's Pub, a pub and dining establishment with Scottish flair.
Royal Links Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: $108–$129; rates may vary, and discounts are available for Clark County residents
- E-club is available with offers/specials
Shadow Creek Golf Course
Address: Shadow Creek Golf Course, 3 Shadow Creek Drive, North Las Vegas, NV 89081
Hours: Please contact Shadow Creek directly
The Shadow Creek Golf Course, while technically a public course, does have limitations. It's part of the MGM Resort, and all players must be paying guests of the resort to secure a tee time. The course was built in 1989 and designed by Tom Fazio.
Shadow Creek Golf Course Additional Information
- Green fees: $600; rates may vary
Siena Golf Club
Address: Siena Golf Club, 10575 Siena Monte Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89135
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–7 p.m.
The Siena Golf Club is located off the Woodbury Beltway, south of Flamingo Road. Established in 2000, the Siena Golf Club features an 18-hole, par-72 course plus a FootGolf course. After enjoying a round, stop by the Siena Bistro for a meal and drink.
Siena Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: $55–$135 plus rates for Super-Twilight play
- Year-round rack rates: weekdays $159, weekends $189
- Annual membership and 2-day packages available
- Bistro hours: 6 a.m.–7 p.m.
- FootGolf hours: Sun–Thurs tee times from three hours before dark, Fri–Sat based on availability
Stallion Mountain Golf Club
Address: Stallion Mountain Golf Club, 5500 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89122
Hours: Mon–Sun 7 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
The Stallion Mountain Golf Club sits east of Route 582. The 18-hole golf course is par 72, and the facilities include the Clubhouse plus a driving range, chipping area, and putting green. Lessons are available through the Stallion Mountain Golf Academy.
Stallion Mountain Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: Dynamic rate schedule/seasonal but can range from $44–$97
- Tee times open at 6 a.m.
- Driving range hours: 6:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. (closed Tuesdays at noon for maintenance)
Wildhorse Golf Club
Address: Wildhorse Golf Club, 2100 West Warm Springs Road, Henderson, NV 89014
Hours: Mon–Sun 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Wildhorse Golf Club features a par-70 course plus two disc golf courses, a practice facility, a pro shop, and a restaurant and bar. The practice facilities include a driving range, a short game area, and a putting green. After a day out on the links, be sure to stop in for a bite at the Terrace on the Green.
Wildhorse Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: $39–$59 with discounts for residents; rates may vary
- Frequent Player Program, discounts on multiple rounds
- Stay-and-play and tournament packages available
- Restaurant hours: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wildhorse Golf Academy
Wynn Golf Club
Address: Wynn Golf Club, 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Wynn Golf Club is the only golf course located on the famous Las Vegas Strip, on the east side of the Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Resort. The course is 18 holes and par 70. The facilities include a putting green and netted full-swing warm-up area.
The public golf courses of Las Vegas and its surrounding area are not to be missed. Whether a golfer is looking to play a quick nine holes or indulge in a luxury experience, Las Vegas public golf courses have it all.
Wynn Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: rates vary and are available through the hotel concierge
- Tee times open at 9 a.m. and must be booked through the hotel concierge
Semi-Private Golf Courses in the Las Vegas Area
A semi-private golf course offers access to the public but also has membership options available. The semi-private golf courses in the Las Vegas area are diverse and include access to links that challenge and thrill players of all abilities.
Desert Willow Golf Course
Address: Desert Willow Golf Course, 2020 West Horizon Ridge Parkway, Henderson, NV 89012
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–4:30 p.m.; times may vary
The par-60 Desert Willow Golf Course sits about 20 miles south of downtown Las Vegas in Henderson. Facilities include a large driving range, chipping area, and a 9,500 square foot putting practice space.
Desert Willow Golf Course Additional Information
- Green fees: Sun City MacDonald Ranch (SCMR) residents $12–$25; non-residents Mon–Thurs $10–$36, Fri–Sun $10–$40; rates may vary
- Pro shop hours: 6 a.m.–6 p.m.
Golf Summerlin: Palm Valley, Eagle Crest, and Highland Falls Courses
Address: Golf Summerlin: Palm Valley, Eagle Crest, Highland Falls, 10201 Sun City Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89134
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–6 p.m., hours may vary
In the Las Vegas community of Summerlin is the Golf Summerlin trio of golf courses: Palm Valley, Eagle Crest, and Highland Falls. Each has its own distinct personality; all offer a retreat into a relaxing oasis. Palm Valley, established in 1989, is par 72 with mountain views and pine tree-lined fairways. Eagle Crest, established in 1995, is a par-60 executive course with twelve par-3 holes and six par-4 holes. Highland Falls, established in 1993, is a par-72 with an elevation of 3,000+ feet.
Golf Summerlin Additional Information
- Green fees Palm Valley: $44–$109
- Green fees Eagle Crest: $30–$69
- Green fees Highland Falls: $44–$109
- Rates may vary
- Memberships available for Sun City Summerlin and Las Vegas residents
Reflection Bay Golf Club
Address: Reflection Bay Golf Club, 75 Montelago Boulevard, Henderson, NV 89011
Hours: Mon–Sun 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
Located about 20 miles east of central Las Vegas, the Reflection Bay Golf Club is part of a luxury, resort-style residential community in Henderson. Established in 1998, the golf course is a Jack Nicklaus Signature Design. Facilities include an artificial lake, a large clubhouse with a pro shop, and the Reflection Bay Restaurant.
Reflection Bay Golf Club Additional Information
- Green fees: Clark County residents $70–$85, non-residents $135–$165; rates may vary
- Stay-and-play discounts available
TPC Las Vegas
Address: TPC Las Vegas, 9851 Canyon Run Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89144
Hours: Mon 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Tues 7 a.m.–7 p.m., Wed–Sat 7 a.m.–9 p.m., Sun 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
TPC Las Vegas is a public golf course built in 1996 and designed by Bobby Weed and Raymond Floyd. The course offers a challenge for all skill levels and plays from a blended tee box. The on-site TPC Grille features a Southwest-inspired menu and collection of PGA TOUR wines.
TPC Las Vegas Additional Information
- Green fees for Clark County residents: $110–$135; non-residents: $125–$230; rates may vary
- Grille hours: 6 a.m.–5:30 p.m., bar open until dusk
- Dining eClub specials available
From the chic Reflection Bay to Summerlin's trio of spectacular links, the Las Vegas area's semi-private golf courses can't be beaten. Come out and play as a guest, or take advantage of membership rates and privileges.
Private Golf Courses in the Las Vegas Area
The private golf courses in the Las Vegas Area provide exclusive play for their members. Membership is required to play the courses and to enjoy the high-end amenities offered by the club. Amenities often include recreational facilities, dining options, and elite programs.
Anthem Country Club
Address: Anthem Country Club, 1 Club Side Drive, Henderson, NV 89052
Hours: Tues–Fri 11 a.m.–9 p.m., Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m., Sun 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Closed Mon
Located in Henderson, the Anthem Country Club offers the full club experience with a golf course and dozens of amenities for members to enjoy. The 18-hole golf course is par 72 with five sets of tee boxes. Full practice facilities are available. The club offers kid's programs and several camps throughout the year.
Anthem Country Club Additional Information
- Memberships: Golf and Social; rates vary
- Palmer Advantage® available—extends membership privileges to other clubs/courses
- Dining: The Mixed Grille, Desert Sky Dining Room
Canyon Gate Country Club
Address: Canyon Gate Country Club, 2001 Canyon Gate Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89117
Hours: Wed–Fri 6 a.m.–9 p.m., Sat–Tues 6 a.m.–7 p.m.
The Canyon Gate Country Club sits south of Charleston Boulevard with easy access to the Strip and the airport. The club features an 18-hole golf course designed by Ted Robinson that spans 160-acres. Other amenities include dining, fitness facility, pro shop, aquatics, tennis, and bocce.
Canyon Gate Country Club Additional Information
- Pro shop hours: Tues–Sun 7 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Mon 7 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Front Desk hours: Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Memberships: Golf, Sports, and Social; rates vary
- Sports Membership includes tennis, pools, and fitness center
DragonRidge Golf and Country Club
Address: DragonRidge Golf and Country Club, 552 South Stephanie Street, Henderson, NV 89012
Hours: Mon–Sun 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Enjoy 18-holes at the DragonRidge Golf and Country Club in Henderson. The par-72 course overlooks the Vegas skyline and includes a sprawling practice facility. Members enjoy access to the DragonRidge tennis courts, spa, fitness center, beach volleyball courts, pool, and more. The Clubhouse features the ONYX bar plus two restaurants, lounge areas, meeting rooms, and ballroom.
DragonRidge Golf and Country Club Additional Information
- Pro shop hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Memberships: Full Golf, Young Executive Golf, National Golf, Sport Golf, and Social; rates vary
The Las Vegas Country Club
Address: The Las Vegas Country Club, 3000 Joe W. Brown Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Las Vegas Country Club, established in 1967, was the city's first private equity club. Its 18-hole golf course is par 72, and that's just the beginning of what the private club has to offer. On-site are two indoor air-conditioned tennis courts, racquetball courts, a lap pool, and a fitness center. The elegant clubhouse offers fine dining, meeting rooms, and event space.
The Las Vegas Country Club Additional Information
- Memberships: Full Golf, Young Executive Golf, Social/Sports, Corporate Golf, Corporate Social, Clubhouse/Dining, and National Golf; rates vary
Red Rock Country Club: Mountain Course
Address: Red Rock Country Club, 2250-A Red Springs Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89135
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–10 p.m.
The Red Rock Country Club features the private Mountain Course, an 18-hole, par-72 golf course designed by Arnold Palmer. The club's facilities include tennis courts, a fitness center, a clubhouse, and dining. Its sister course is the Siena Golf Club.
Red Rock Country Club: Mountain Course Additional Information
- Memberships: Full Golf, Executive, Sports, and Social; rates vary
Southern Highlands Golf Club
Address: Southern Highlands Golf Club, One Robert Trent Jones Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89141
Hours: Wed–Sat 7 a.m.–9 p.m., Sun–Mon 7 a.m.–6 p.m., Closed Tues
The exclusive Southern Highlands Golf Club in Las Vegas has a par-72 course with striking water elements, exciting elevation changes, and deep-faced bunkers to offer challenges. The Tuscan-style clubhouse offers casual and private dining plus a wine room and library.
Southern Highlands Golf Club Additional Information
- Memberships: Full Golf, Young Executive Golf, Social/Sports, Sports Plus, and National Golf; rates vary
SouthShore Country Club
Address: SouthShore Country Club, 100 Strada DiCircolo, Henderson, NV 89011
Hours: Tues 6 a.m.–6 p.m.; Wed and Fri 6 a.m.–8 p.m.; Thurs, Sat–Sun 6 a.m.–5 p.m., Closed Mon
The SouthShore Country Club boasts a Jack Nicklaus Signature par-71 golf course with elevations ranging from 1,410 to 1,750. The Clubhouse offers dining plus a full-service bar. Other amenities include the Lake Club (fitness, swimming, and sports courts), the Sports Club (fitness center, lap pool), the Marina, and the Village lakefront resort.
SouthShore Country Club Additional Information
- Memberships: Full Golf, National Golf, Young Executive Golf, and Social; rates vary
Spanish Trail Country Club: Canyon, Lakes, and Sunrise Courses
Address: Spanish Trail Country Club, 5050 Spanish Trail Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89113
Hours: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Discover the Spanish Trail Country Club in Las Vegas for three unique nine-hole golf courses: Canyon, Lakes, and Sunrise. Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., it's a 27-hole experience with magnificent scenery, water features, and more than 100 bunkers to challenge all play levels. The facilities include a driving range, putting green, and a short game area, plus a pro shop. The club has resort-style amenities as well, from a state-of-the-art fitness center to two aquatic areas and 12 lighted tennis courts.
Spanish Trail Country Club Additional Information
- Administration hours: 9 a.m–5 p.m.
- Golf shop hours: 6 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Memberships: Full Golf, Young Executive Golf, Corporate, and Social; rates vary
The Summit Club
Address: The Summit Club, 11750 Summit Club Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89135
The Summit Club is part of the exclusive Summerlin neighborhood of Las Vegas. The members-only club is for residents and offers an 18-hole course designed by Tom Fazio. The golf community spans 550+ acres near the Mesa trailhead. The Summit Club features an expanse Golf House/clubhouse, practice facilities, and on-course comfort stations.
The Summit Club Additional Information
- Memberships: rates vary, but members must be residents
Address: TPC Summerlin, 1700 Village Center Circle, Las Vegas, NV 89134
Hours: Mon–Sun 7 a.m.–8 p.m.
TPC Summerlin features a par-72 golf course designed by Bobby Weed. The PGA TOUR club includes a 10,000 square foot practice green, and the Clubhouse offers both casual and upscale dining. Other on-site amenities include the golf shop, lighted tennis courts, pickleball courts, pool, and fitness center. TPC Summerlin was the first course in Nevada to be certified as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary System, and the undisturbed landscape features are visually stunning.
TPC Summerlin Additional Information
- Memberships: Personal, Corporate, Young Professional, Social, Sports/Social, and Dining/Social; rates vary
Las Vegas: A Golfer's Paradise
The Vegas Strip's glamour has nothing on the exclusive, private golf clubs in the Las Vegas area. With membership comes privilege, and these clubs provide everything from elegant dining to spas, state-of-the-art recreation facilities, and clubhouses set amid some of the most spectacular scenery in the valley.
The best golf courses in the Las Vegas, Nevada area challenge players of any level, offer dramatic views and provide a retreat from the rush-and-hurry of daily life. Golfers can find a wide selection of courses that fit their ability and budget throughout the Las Vegas area to fulfill their golfing dreams. The 40+ golf courses are easily accessible from the airport, resorts, and the Vegas Strip. Both residents and visitors to the area will find the perfect Las Vegas golf course to spend the day, week, or longer. Contact a real estate agent to find your perfect golf course home.
Post a Comment