Bella Vista Estates Homes For Sale

Look below for up-to-date Bella Vista Estates homes for sale and Henderson real estate on the market! Bella Vista Estates is a new custom-home community that sits just east of MacDonald Highlands in Green Valley. Consisting of 25 luxury home estates, the Bella Vista Estates community will encompass just 15 acres on a development site that’s south of West Horizon Ridge Parkway and Pancho Via Drive between South Stephanie St. and South Gibson Rd. For more information regarding Bella Vista Estates properties for sale in Henderson, NV or to organize a private tour, contact your Bella Vista Estates real estate experts today.

Real Estate for Sale in Bella Vista Estates

All Listings $100,000 - $200,000 $200,000 - $300,000
Over $1,000,000
New Listings First
5 Properties Found.
Photo of Listing #2128033
  • MLS® #: 2128033
  • 251 S Green Valley 5911
  • 606 - Henderson, NV 89012
  • $289,000
  • 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1195 SqFt
  • Residential
Add as Favorite
Photo of Listing #2122552
  • MLS® #: 2122552
  • 251 Green Valley 2712
  • 606 - Henderson, NV 89014
  • $249,000
  • 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 1163 SqFt
  • Residential
Add as Favorite
Photo of Listing #2120492
  • MLS® #: 2120492
  • 251 Green Valley 3021
  • 606 - Henderson, NV 89012
  • $180,000
  • 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 721 SqFt
  • Residential
Add as Favorite
Photo of Listing #2110104
  • MLS® #: 2110104
  • 251 Green Valley 5412
  • 606 - Henderson, NV 89012
  • $299,900
  • 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 1163 SqFt
  • Residential
Add as Favorite
Photo of Listing #1974228
  • MLS® #: 1974228
  • 1066 Cristiano Pl
  • 606 - Henderson, NV 89012
  • $3,250,000
  • 3 Bed, 5 Bath, 6335 SqFt, 0.6 Acres
  • Residential
Add as Favorite

Bella Vista Estates Real Estate Market

Thanks to its hillside landscape, roughly 75 percent of homes for sale in Bella Vista Estates will offer unobstructed views of the Strip, and the other 25 percent will include a pretty spectacular view of Sunrise Mountain. Lot sizes at the new Bella Vista Estates community will range from 10,000 to 35,000 square feet and average about 195 feet in total depth. Look for Bella Vista Estates houses on the market to start at 4,000 square feet and even reach 10,000 square feet of living space in some cases, and listing prices will be around $275 a square foot for a base home.

Bella Vista Estates Real Estate Agents

Interested in buying a home in Bella Vista Estates? Give our Henderson real estate experts the opportunity to guide you through the purchase of your next house or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insight on the dynamics unique to the Bella Vista Estates housing market.

Connect with The Little Group Real Estate Team for information on representation for buyers and sellers in Bella Vista Estates. Considering the sale of your home in Henderson? Receive a Bella Vista Estates property value analysis for free with the help of our home evaluation page!

Search Homes For Sale in Bella Vista Estates Henderson

Back to Henderson Real Estate

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.

The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.

GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.